In this session we will cover:
• The fundamentals to building a high performing team culture
• What it takes to survive the employment journey
• Highlight the greatest influence on an employee’s productivity, success, and engagement at work
• Discuss the challenges leaders are facing today
• Provide some best practice tips and suggestions for how to get started
People management skills have a profound influence on employee engagement, performance and retention. But did you know most people managers receive little or no training in people management? While there are many theories of managerial effectiveness, none of them are based on the employee voice and what they want most from their immediate manager. After a decade-long investigation, Dr. Jack Wiley has uncovered the attributes that employees are looking for in their manager.
Join Dr. Jack Wiley, chief scientific officer at Engage2Excel, and author of The Employee-Centric Manager, as he talks about his latest research and reveals the eight attributes that every manager can apply to effectively lead people in the modern workplace.
It’s budget season. You are either considering launching your first Incentive and Recognition program in 2022, or you are looking to improve or replace an existing one.
You’re doing this because you want the best for your employees of course. And, that’s a noble sentiment.
Maybe you have an idea of the types of rewards they want? Rather than jumping to conclusions, we are suggesting that you take a step back and consider the facts. During this webinar, you will learn why it is time to reconsider your rewards. Join us for a conversation with rewards design expert, Mark Smith, from One10. Mark will:
• Show you real data on reward redemption by industry
• Talk about common mistakes when it comes to designing reward programs
• Give you the facts on why “reward choice” is your best bet to achieving your goals
Engaging employees is a challenge we all face. CA Short has developed these new rules of engagement that we believe create a blueprint for success. Join us to find out what they are and how you can start utilizing right away!
64% of organizations want to create a culture of health within their company, but Optum* shows only 19% have actually achieved it. Since good physical and mental health has a direct correlation with the productivity and performance level of employees, including corporate wellness into your employee engagement strategies can have a direct impact to your bottom line.